Application for the International Pathways Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Coventry University in UK.
The scholarship programmes have exclusively been organised for international students towards a degree in pathway programmes at Coventry. Coventry University will give the selected students a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees of the UG or PG programmes undertaken.
Coventry University is a public research university in England. It is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational enquiry conducted with integrity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Students can apply for any Pathway programme at Coventry.
- The applicants must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- The applicants must have made your deposit payment of £4,000against your first year of tuition fees by 17th
- Course-specific requirements must be checked and fulfilled.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
CEFR – B2
INTERNATIONAL PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Students will automatically be considered for this award if they hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below