Application for the International PhD and Postdoctoral Positions in Fundamental Turbulence Research in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Bayreuth in Germany.
Students who want to pursue their higher education in fundamental turbulence research are exclusively offered this scholarship. The students will be selected if they possess relevant qualifications and experience and provide a salary. The University of Bayreuth will offer the selected candidates research position in fundamental turbulence research at the university, and salary is based on the public salary scale TV-L E13.
Founded in 1975, the University of Bayreuth is a public research university that focuses on furthering interdisciplinary research and science as well as profile creation and the development of interdisciplinary subjects. It is ranked 36th among the top-ranking institutions in Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD AND POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- The students can apply for a postdoctoral position in fundamental turbulence research at the University of Bayreuth.
- The applicants must have programming skills as well as experience in the numerical simulation of nonlinear partial differential equations.
- Students must possess a degree in physics with a background in complex systems, fluid dynamics, and statistical physics.
- The applicants are required to have good English writing and communication skill.
INTERNATIONAL PHD AND POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this position, students must go to the applicant portal and start their application, in which they must choose ‘UniTED’ from the drop-down menu. All applications will be considered.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide a cover letter, CV, publication list as well as the contact information of two references.
- Students are expected to start their studies in February 2022, so they should make an application as soon as possible.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below