Application for the International PhD Fellowships in Epidemiology and Control of Swine Influenza Virus in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary that begins around 26.788 DKK /approx. 3.600 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.
In Copenhagen, Denmark, the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is a public research university. The Institution of Copenhagen, founded in 1479, is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia and one of the best in the Nordic countries and Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in Bioinformatics of Human Adaptation.
- MSc degree in bioinformatics, statistical genetics, or a related quantitative field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Completed formal courses in basic programming.
- Completed formal courses in the analysis of large genetic data sets, including NGS data.
- The applicants must check and fulfill the admission guidelines to be admitted at UCH for the fellowship.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
INTERNATIONAL PHD FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a motivated letter of application (max. one page), CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position, and Master of Science diploma and transcript of records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below