Application for the International PhD Position in Buddhist Pilgrimage Anthropocene in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
This fellowship is open to applications of all international and domestic students that have a relevant master’s degree and pursue a PhD degree programme for the academic year 2021/2022. The successfully selected applicants will be provided with a PhD Fellowship at the University of Copenhagen with a salary range starting at 27,780 DKK /approx. 3,730 EUR and a pension scheme as well. These figures also stand negotiable.
The University of Copenhagen, a public research university ranked among the top public universities in Copenhagen and ranked 76th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021, has a mission to provide internationally leading teaching and research that will enable Denmark to become exceptionally good at creating value with information technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international entrants are eligible to apply.
- PhD programme in the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional StudiesSciences in the field of malaria vaccine development at the Department of Immunology and Microbiology are eligible.
- Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent.
- Applicants with a non-Danish Master’s degree will have their degree assessed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in order to establish that their Master’s degree is equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- The applicants must check and fulfil the admission guidelines to be admitted at UCH for the fellowship.
- The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 83, TOEFL PBT – 560,
- CAE – Passed at level C1 or C2
- Cambridge Proficiency – Passed at level C1 or C2
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Diploma and transcript of records:Applicants must upload the following documentation:
- A copy of master’s degree diploma (if not available before the application deadline, a pre-approval must be submitted)
- A copy of master’s degree transcript of records (an official description of the grading scale must be included)
- A copy of bachelor’s degree diploma
- A copy of bachelor’s degree transcript of records (an official description of the grading scale must be included)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below