Application for the International PhD Position in Chemical Functionalization of 2D materials in Sweden – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The motive of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the PhD degree at the university. The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.
The Chalmers University of Technology comprises 13 departments and is highly known for its efficient innovation climate. In critical fields like as materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national centers of excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postdoctoral degree program in Chemical functionalization of 2D materials.
- A Master’s degree primarily in Organic Chemistry, or Materials Chemistry.
- High motivation, and an analytical and problem-solving personality, and strong interest or previous experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Good English communication skills, both orally as well as written.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for progress and quality of the project.
- To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for this opportunity, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Other, for example previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter
- Other documents
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below