Application for the International PhD Position in Statistics and Machine Learning in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Amsterdam in Netherlands.
The study award aims to support highly talented students who want to complete their PhD degree program at the Amsterdam Business School. The University of Amsterdam will provide a salary range from €2,395 to €3,061 gross per month to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1632, Amsterdam Business School is a public institution and the Business School of the University of Amsterdam. The School is one of only 1% of business schools worldwide to hold the Triple Crown accreditation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD position in Statistics with a computer science orientation
- Masters’ degree (preferably a Research Master´s or MPhil degree) in Econometrics, Mathematics or a related field.
- GMAT or GRE score of no more than five years old (for students with a Master degree obtained from a non-Dutch university). An indication of the minimum score required is 85%
- Proof of English proficiency through a TOEFL test (score of at least 100 on the internet-based test and 600 on the paper-based test) or IELTS test (minimum score of 7.5), where the scores were obtained no more than two years before the application.
- Applicants must have to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- A letter of motivation
- A description of the candidate’s primary research interests and ambitions
- A CV
- A grade list for the most recently completed degree
- A sample of completed research work (i.e., thesis proposal)
- Two letters of reference (preferable by thesis advisor) and recent test scores (GMAT/GRE, TOEFL/IELTS) if applicable.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below