Application for the International PhD Position in Terahertz Communication in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. The successful applicants will get a PhD degree position in Terahertz Communication at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a handsome salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829. It is a Swedish university that conducts research and education in the field of technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- PhD position in Terahertz Communication
- You must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Physics/Engineering with a curriculum that provides a good foundation in microwave engineering and microelectronics.
- You should have good communication skills, the ability to work in an interdisciplinary group, good analytical and experimental skills and a good ability to work independently towards the goals expressed in the project plans.
- The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
Application must include:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below