Application for the International PhD Positions in Algorithmic Management and Future of Work in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The study program is designed to support domestic and international students commencing research under the Discovery Early Career Researcher Award project on the future of work. The University of Sydney Business School will provide an award amount in the manner: The sponsorship will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum (fixed rate) for three and a half years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. An extension of six months may be granted upon approval from the Head of Discipline, and The sponsorship will provide the academic course fee for 14 research periods for a PhD student, subject to satisfactory academic performance. An extension of two research periods may be granted upon approval from the Head of Discipline.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney offers more than 100 major and minor programmes in Australia to integrate student interests across disciplines. With over 400 fields of study, its world-class faculty and schools have a lot to offer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD Positions in Algorithmic Management and the Future of Work
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the University of Sydney Business School
- Be willing to conduct research into the DECRA scheme project ‘Algorithmic management and the future of work: lessons from the gig economy.’
- Candidates should have Dr Alex Veen from the Business School on your supervisory team
- They hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- To be eligible for admission, students will need to have completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum credit grade average is 65%).
- international students required to have an English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent. Depending on your country of origin and educational background, the English language proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, candidates must hold an unconditional offer of admission into the PhD Positions in Algorithmic Management and the Future of Work course offered by the University of Sydney Business School. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- To complete the application online, you will need the following documents (can be submitted in MS Word, RTF or PDF formats): employment history/professional details (CV/resume), academic qualifications, a one-page statement of motivation, proof of English language proficiency, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 4, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below