Application for the International PhD Positions in Clean Water Technologies in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The bursaries are available for both domestic and international students only and support them to study PhD degree in Clean Water Technologies at the university. All successful scholars will receive a competitive tax-free PhD stipend of $27,500 per year for three years. Funding also covers domestic tuition fees, research project consumable costs and related research funding for conferences/workshops. You can also earn additional income for teaching assistance opportunities.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- The award is acceptable for the PhD study program in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Chemistry, and Materials Science
- Excellent academic record (Bachelor of Hons, 1st in Eng/Science for domestic students and a Masters for International students)
- Strong written skills
- Outstanding ability in materials science, synthetic chemistry, lab-based microbiology, water quality engineering or Life Cycle Assessment Modelling applied to engineering.
- Skills in Additive Manufacturing such as 3D printing an advantage for the material science position.
- Candidates who can start within New Zealand by mid-2021.
- Before starting the admission process, students need to check all necessary entry requirements.
- Students must have good English language proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, letter of motivation, transcript,passport-sized photographs, and bachelor’s or master’s degree mark sheets.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below