Application for the International PhD Positions in Modelling and Multiscale Design of Active Mechanical Metamater in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Eindhoven University of Technology in Netherlands.
The objective of this project is a theoretical and computational multiscale design of active mechanical metamaterials for engineering applications. The Eindhoven University of Technology will provide a good salary package in the following manner: A gross monthly salary and benefits (such as a pension scheme, pregnancy and maternity leave, partially paid parental leave) in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities. Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
TU/e is a leading international university of technology specializing in Engineering Science & Technology. It offers a bachelor’s program and four master’s programs and consists of several research groups that focus on long-term, general, system-oriented research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants can undertake research programme in Modelling and Multiscale Design of Active Mechanical Metamater at Eindhoven.
- All applicants must have a MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline is preferred, as well as a strong background in computational methods.
- The ideal candidate has excellent scientific skills with a research-oriented attitude, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and is fluent in spoken and written English.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- The students must have an IELTS score of preferably at least 6.5 overall or a TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based). TU/e accepts TOEFL and IELTS tests. (TOEFL: Overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section; IELTS (academic version) with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through the given application. Applicants that are accepted in their respective discipline will be considered.
Application must include:
- A cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualification for this position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- A brief summary of your MSc thesis, highlighting your main contribution.
- Transcripts of your BSc and MSc degrees (with grades).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 15, 2022 will be considered.
apply and inquiries OR leave a comment below