Application for the International PhD Positions in Seamless Design of Smart Edge Processors in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Eindhoven University of Technology in Netherlands.
This position aims to support high potential overseas students who want to undertake the PhD programme at the Department of Electrical Engineering. The Eindhoven University of Technology will cover the following study expenses: A gross monthly salary and benefits (such as a pension scheme, pregnancy and maternity leave, partially paid parental leave) in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities. Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary, Should you come from abroad and comply with certain conditions, you can make use of the so-called ‘30% facility’, which permits you not to pay tax on 30% of your salary, And a broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is a young university, founded in 1956 by industry, local government and academia. Their collaborative attitude is still alive and well in the academic community today. TU/e encourages and facilitates the continuous personal development of its professionals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All UK national and international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate level study programmes across music, acting, production arts, and research field offered at Guildhall School of Music and Drama can be applied for.
- The applicants must be undergraduate or postgraduate students enrolled in any music, acting, production arts, and research programme.
- The students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university for the level of study they wish to apply for.
- The students must are required to meet the English language requirements of the school.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through the online application form. Applicants that are accepted in their respective discipline will be considered.
Application must include:
- Cover letter in which you describe your personal motivation and qualifications specifically for the position. Indicate your choice of research topics listed above.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Transcript of master’s and bachelor’s degrees.
- Copies of your final MSc thesis, including English abstracts and (if applicable), published papers (PDF files). Submit at least one document written in English of which you are the main author.
- Results of your IELTS or TOEFL test (or equivalent) and the contact information of two academic referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 05, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below