Application for the International PhD Scholarship in Artificial Photosynthesis in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The purpose of the programme is to attract international students applying for a PhD degree in Artificial Photosynthesis for the academic year 2020/21. Monash University will provide $25,849.00 per annum to excellent students who want to pursue a PhD degree program in Australia.
The purpose of the programme is to attract international students applying for a PhD degree in Artificial Photosynthesis for the academic year 2020/21.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Artificial Photosynthesis.
- They must have a strong interest in materials chemistry at the university level is essential, as is a passion to work to improve outcomes for undergraduate students.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- They have an ability to work independently as well as in a team
- For taking admission, candidates must check the minimum entry requirements for the PhD programme.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree program at Monash University. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then proceed to apply for this award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a cover letter (1 x A4 page maximum), CV, copy of academic transcripts (university-level qualifications) and IELTS/TOEFL English test results
- Applications is Open until filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below