International PhD Scholarship in Health and Behavioural Sciences in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Thinking to pursue a career in the field of Health and Behavioural Sciences? Here you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarship at the University of Queensland. Each successful winner will get the financial support of $28,092 per annum for deserving candidates.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and it is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in Health and Behavioural Sciences.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component
- A research master’s degree.
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component.
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Before applying for this application , candidates are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the language requirements page.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- Academic CV.
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate.
- A copy of your Passport.
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below