Application for the International PhD Scholarship in Sports Sociology and Policy in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
This is a full-time position available for 3-years to the worldwide applicants. The project will provide new insights into how best to facilitate cooperation between institutions and organizations and how to build sustainable bridges with sports associations. The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study in various fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD program in Sports Sociology/Policy.
- To be eligible, the applicants should hold an MSc degree in Humanistic-Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Health or similar with good results and good English skills.
- Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity candidates must complete and submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below