Application for the International PhD Scholarships in High Dimensional Statistical Modelling for Complex Data in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The funding opportunity encourages students who want to undertake an MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle, a PhD degree programme in Computational and methodological breakthroughs. Macquarie University will provide an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The value and tenure of the scholarship is a “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum (in 2022, tax-exempt for up to 3 years – indexed annually).
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently listed among the world’s top 2% of universities and among Australia’s top ten. It provides students from all around the world with a variety of degree-level programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree program in Computational and methodological breakthroughs in high dimensional statistical modelling for complex data
- To be eligible, the applicants must record outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the online application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office.
Application must include:
- Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below