Application for the International PhD Scholarships in Unlocking the Anchors of Soil Organic Carbon in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The study programme aims to support and encourage students to pursue a postgraduate degree at the Birmingham Business School. Awards will be based on academic excellence as assessed from your course application. The scholars will receive up to 40% of their tuition fee for a master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university, one of the top public universities in Birmingham. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is ranked 87th. The University of Birmingham wants to be known as one of the world’s top universities. It is committed to conducting world-class research in originality, significance, and rigour.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a Postgraduate taught MSc at Birmingham.
- Applicants must be International.
- Applicants must hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to start full-time programmes in September 2022.
- Applicants are considered for this award based on their academic excellence and must hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2. i) or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests to provide proof of proficiency. Birmingham accepts IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to take admission in PhD degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Two referee report
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Student visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4th July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below