Application for the International PhD Scholarships in Veterinary Medicine in Belgium – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Ghent University in Belgium.
The studentship is designed to give for international students who have a chance to study a PhD degree in Belgium and aims to help them with covering some of their study expenses. The position will provide a good salary package to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
Ghent University is a top 100 university in the world and one of Belgium’s leading universities. More than 200 courses are offered by our 11 faculties, and in-depth research is conducted in a wide range of scientific fields. The Global Campus of Ghent University is also the first European university in Songdo, South Korea.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application.
- PhD Position at the Department of Sociology.
- You have a Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, final year students can also apply.
- You feel like working in a team, in collaboration with your supervisors Prof. Siska Croubels and Prof. Mathias Devreese (Laboratory for Pharmacology and Toxicology), Prof. Gunther Antonissen (Poultry Health Sciences Chair holder), Prof. Jeroen Dewulf (Veterinary Epidemiology Unit) ), practice veterinarians, doctoral students and the laboratory staff.
- You have a problem-solving, organized, critical and result-oriented attitude.
- You have interpersonal skills, empathy, flexibility and a critical mind to function in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You have communication skills such as dealing with poultry farmers and veterinary practice (company visits), conducting substantive discussions, scientific reporting and presenting in both Dutch and English.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- All seekers need to provide valid proof of the required level of Dutch at level B2 for the program.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this scholarship, the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off, the students are required needs to pick a PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university, claimants can apply for the fund by submitting their application through email to Prof. Dr. Siska Croubels ( [email protected] )
Application must include:
- To apply, please send your motivation letter, resume and a copy of the required diploma (except for final year students).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below