Application for the International PhD Stipend in Immunology in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aalborg University in Denmark.
The studentship program seeks to encourage qualified aspirants who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. This grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022. Aalborg University will provide a handsome salary package to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Aalborg University is a Danish public university including campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen. The university credits bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in various disciplines of humanities, IT, design, medicine, exact sciences, social sciences, and engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STIPEND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in Immunology
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STIPEND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a letter of motivation, diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master degree), academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 26, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below