Application for the International PhD Studentship in Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels, UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
This is a three-year funded PhD scholarship available for UK, EU, and international candidates to pursue research degree coursework at the university for the session 2022/2023. The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £18,062 plus payment of their full-time home tuition fees.
Brunel University London is a well-known university noted for its high-quality education and research. This university’s history may be dated back to 1966. It was named after Isambard Kingdom Brunel, a Victorian engineer. It has been doing amazing work and growing year after year since its inception.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD research degree program in the field of Centre for Advanced Powertrain and Fuels
- To be considered for this grant, applicants will have or be expected to receive a minimum 2:1 or 1st class degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline. A Masters’s qualification is an advantage but not essential. Good knowledge and understanding of thermodynamics and combustion. Practical experience with the operation of internal combustion engines.
- A first or upper second-class master’s degree in related disciplines is required for admission.
- Evidence of English language capability to IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all sections), if applicable
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being an admission, claimants can send their applications for a bursary to Dr Rhona Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must include:
- Up-to-date CV, a research statement of 500-1,000 words setting out your project ideas, and a copy of your English language qualification should be submitted. A one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience); a copy of your degree certificate(s) and transcript (s);
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below