Application for the International PhD Studentship in Host-Microbial Interaction in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The grants will be awarded to top applicants from all over the world for pursuing the master’s degree program in their chosen fields for the academic year 2020-2021.
The main focus of this program is to reduce disease in preterm infants by combining discovering and translational research. It is an educational opportunity which is not only giving the chance to conduct research but also covering your expenses. The Newcastle University will award a studentship to deserving candidates. The funding covers a three year PhD included full tuition fee reduction and annual living expenses of £15,285.
Newcastle University is a public research university that founded when the School of Medicine and Surgery and College of Physical Science was merged in one. The university operates 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centres.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and all other nationalities from around the world.
- Research at PhD level degree course.
- Must have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honors degree or international equivalent, in a subject relating to microbiology, including biology and biotechnology but other subjects considered. A further qualification such as an MRes or other research experience is advantageous.
- Must be UK/EU and international applicants.
- To be enrolled in this program, you need to have at least a 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent, in a subject relating to microbiology, including biology and biotechnology but other subjects considered. Extra credentials such as an MRes or any other study experience will help you gain an advantage at the time of admission.
- All the candidates whose first language is not English are asked to provide IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all other sub-skills.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After receiving the confirmation, Aspirants can complete the application of award by using this link: https://www.kuleuven.be/english/application
Application must include:
These documents must be provided by the students
- A covering letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote the studentship reference code TC012 and state how your interests and experience relate to the project.
- Degree transcripts and certificates and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications.
- Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to christopher.stewart-at-newcastle.ac.uk
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below