Application for the International PhD Studentships for Fintech Lending Risk Analysis in Banking Services in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lubar School of Business in UK.
This excellent education opportunity is designed for the strong UK, EU, and International applicants for undertaking their PhD education at Teesside University. The educational opportunity will cover all tuition fees for the period of a full-time PhD Registration of up to four years. Successful applicants who are eligible will be able to access the UK Doctoral Loan scheme to support with living costs.
Teesside University will be a leading university with a global reputation for academic quality, providing an exceptional student and learning experience based on research, enterprise, and the professions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- You can apply for a PhD degree for Fintech lending risk analysis in banking services
- Applicants should hold or expect to obtain a good honours degree (2:1 or above) in a relevant discipline. A master’s level qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential, as well as a demonstrable understanding of the research area.
- The minimum entry requirements for a research degree at Teesside University are a UK upper second-class honours degree (2:1) or higher or an approved overseas equivalent in a related subject.
- If English is not your first language, you should have or expect to gain a minimum grade of 6.5 in the IELTS English language test. If you don’t meet this minimum entry requirement, you can take one of our pre-sessional courses, as long as you IELTS level is at least 4.0. Funded studentships may also have specific entry requirements.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You may be asked for a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below