Application for the International PhD Studentships in High-Performance Antenna Arrays for 5th Generation Smartphones in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Hertfordshire in UK.
The funding opportunity is open for high-achieving international students who are going to enrol in a PhD degree program at the University of Hertfordshire. The University of Hertfordshire will cover UK home or international tuition fees and a stipend at standard RCUK rates. For 2021-2022 this is set at £15,609. The stipend may be increased depending on the performance.
The University of Hertfordshire came into existence as Hatfield Technical College in 1952 and currently has become one of the leading universities in the UK. It has been leading a new way of education by combining traditional teaching with digital resources.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries.
- PhD degree in Radio and Mobile Communications Systems
- A first-class UK honours degree or equivalent in any electrical engineering related discipline
- Good knowledge of antenna theory and microwave circuits
- Experience of working in Radiofrequency (RF) labs, including performing the S-parameters and radiation pattern measurements
- Familiar with the EM simulation software packages such as Ansys HFSS, CST, etc
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage time independently to meet deadlines problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate with clarity on complex information
- Good IT literacy
- To be self-motivated
- Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- International/EU applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements, which include an IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent).
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below