Application for the International PhD Studentships in History and Geography in Ireland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Dublin City University in Ireland.
The scholarship award aims to attract EU or non-EU students commencing the PhD degree programme at Dublin City University for the session 2022/2023. Dublin City University will cover all tuition fees (EU or non-EU) and provide an annual stipend for living expenses of €16,500 pa for up to 4 years subject to satisfactory annual progression.
The School of History and Geography is a part of the Dublin City University and offers a unique combination of innovative and established courses, unlike any other institution in the state at the undergraduate level. The staff of this school is to support students in research projects in History and Geography.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU or non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can undertake PhD degree at the School of History and Geography.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates holding an appropriate Master’s degree obtained by research may apply for direct entry to the PhD register to conduct research in a cognate area.
- Candidates with a taught Master’s degree in an appropriate discipline with first or second-class honors, and candidates with a primary degree in an appropriate discipline with first or second-class honors, grade one
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Cover letter
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of transcripts of qualifications
- Research proposal – please use the Institute of Education Research Proposal Form linked
- Please put Michael Jordan Fellowship in the subject bar of all email communications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below