Application for the International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Mitochondrial DNA Replication in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden.
The program’s main aim is to attract scientists and students from around the world who wish to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the University of Gothenburg. The project mainly involves work with gel-based molecular techniques involving radioisotopes. The University of Gothenburg will provide a handsome salary package to successful candidates. Salary is determined on an individual basis.
Founded in 1891, the University of Gothenburg provides programs in nearly every academic subject, with special emphasis on creative and performing arts and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries candidates can join this program.
- The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Mitochondrial DNA replication.
- A degree at the second-cycle level (MA level, or equivalent),
- At least 240 higher education (university) credits, of which at least 60 must be at the second-cycle level, or
- Largely equivalent knowledge acquired in other ways in Sweden or abroad.
- For admission in a postdoctoral program, you must have a doctoral degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have an excellent command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to apply through an online application form.
Application must include:
- A cover letter giving a brief description of previous research experience, and a motivation to why you are applying
- A detailed CV including a list of publications
- Proof of completed PhD
- Contact details of two references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 16, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below