Application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Critical Diversity and Social Entrepreneurship in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
The funding assists motivated students who want to undertake a postdoctoral degree program focusing on Critical Diversity and Social Entrepreneurship. Copenhagen Business School will provide a salary to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is regarded as one of Denmark’s most prestigious business schools. It has over 20,000 students and 2,000 staff and offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postdoctoral degree program in Core research areas of the Department of Management, Politics, and Philosophy are organized into different research groups: Politics; Business History: Philosophy; Management & Entrepreneurship; and Law. Faculty within these groups have research backgrounds in political science, sociology, philosophy, history, anthropology, law, theology, aesthetics, design and innovation, tourism and leisure management, cultural economics, leadership and strategy, pedagogic study, and other areas.
- The applicant must hold a PhD or the equivalent.
- They must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.
- If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply online through the electronic recruitment system.
Application must include:
- Application must include a project description, copies of the publications marked with Only publications written in English (or another specified principal language, according to research tradition) or one of the Scandinavian languages will be taken into consideration), information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation and international co-operation, documentation of relevant, significant, original research at an international level, transcript(s) and a full CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below