Application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Digital Health in Sweden – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The purpose of this application program is to provide financial support for outstanding aspirants who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university. The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a handsome salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Gothenburg-based Swedish university that focuses on technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAWK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postdoctoral program in Digital Health
- To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in Digital Health.
- You must have a doctoral degree in a relevant field; the degree should generally not be older than three years. You are expected to be somewhat accustomed to teaching, and to demonstrate good potential within research and education.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
- To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. If Swedish is not your native language, you are encouraged to learn it during your employment.
HAWK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below