Application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Doping of Conjugated Polymers for Wearable Electronics in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023. The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a 13-department university with a well-known organisational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advanced and six national centers of excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in the Doping of Conjugated Polymers for Wearable Electronics at Chalmers.
- You should have a promising track record of early achievements such as scientific publications. Experience with characterization tools that allow studying of the electrical and electrochemical properties of organic semiconductors and in particular conjugated polymers is required. Due to the interdisciplinary nature of the work, you need to have excellent collaboration skills.
- A very good capability of communicating scientific results in English, both orally and in writing is required.
- The applicants should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 2, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below