Application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Human Cell and Tissue Biology in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023. The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to develop and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in Human Cell and Tissue Biology
- To qualify for the position of postdoctoral, you must have a doctoral degree in human biology/ biochemistry/immunology or similar.
- You also need to be:
- Proficient in culturing of epithelial cells and tissue cultures
- Proficient in standard moelcular biological methods such as ELISA and Western blot.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below