Application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Li-Ion Battery Fault Detection in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The purpose of the position is to help both domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral degree program at the university. The successful applicants will get a handsome salary package for postdoctoral study at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a postdoctoral position in Li-Ion Battery Fault Detection.
- The applicants are required to have applied to a postdoctoral program at Chalmers.
- The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
Application must include:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below