Application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Politics of Climate and Sustainability in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-time postdoctoral degree in Politics of Climate and Sustainability (Asia). The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary range at DKK 34,654.76 (EUR 4,919.83) per month + a 17.1 % contribution to the pension scheme. It is possible to negotiate salary supplements on an annual basis.
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution in Denmark for higher education. It offers a study program for more than 200 scholars in various fields, including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postdoctoral Position in Politics of Climate and Sustainability (Asia).
- Obtained a PhD degree in political science, international relations or a cognate discipline
- Substantial expertise in a specific Asian country or countries
- Track record of academic publications with well-regarded journals and publishers
- A research plan related to the politics of climate and sustainability in Asia
- Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- Cover letter explaining your motives for applying
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (master and bachelor)
- Two sample publications or conference papers
- A 2-page research proposal outlining the project you would carry out under the auspices of the postdoctoral fellowship, and the expected deliverables in terms of publications and grant applications (Submit the document in Adobe PDF or Word format under the section other relevant material).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 8, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below