Application for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Equitable Science Education in Denmark – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Erasmus Mundus in Denmark.
The funding award assists deserving students who want to commence a postdoctoral degree programme at the university. The educational fund is available for the academic session 2022/2023. The University of Copenhagen will provide a good salary package to successful candidates in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research centre. It provides about 200 academic study programmes in a variety of subjects, including as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postdoctoral Position in Equitable Science Education
- Hold experiences with doing research at upper secondary-level or researching young people ideally where science education have played a significant role.
- Holds a Ph.D.-degree within science education or in other disciplines e.g. anthropology, geography, pedagogy or sociology.
- Have published papers in international peer reviewed journals.
- Documented familiarity with the literature on gender and equity in science education.
- Appreciate working in a research group where research is both jointly yet at the same time individual.
- Are a good communicator and can present the project nationally as well as internationally.
- For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Research plan (Based on the GATE project description a 5 page elaborated research plan for the post-doc period)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 10 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below