Application for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Learning Designer in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
This position is open to applications from domestic and international students who want to work in Student Services and Learning Support at the University of Adelaide. Two students will be selected, full-time continuing and fixed position each. An annual stipend and employer contribution will be paid to the chosen candidates. The students will receive the amount of $89,399 to $99,987 per annum. An employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply additionally.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and domestic students can both apply.
- Students can apply for a position in Student Services and Learning Support at the University of Adelaide.
- The applicants must be able to create innovative learning experiences and work collaboratively to solve complex problems.
- Students must provide all necessary documents and information required by the university to apply for the position.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL IBT – 79, TOEFL PBT – 577, CAE – 176, and PTE – 58.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must apply for the PhD degree of their choice through the university portal. Applications for the positions can be made started and completed online via this login in page. All eligible candidates that apply will be considered for the position.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19th January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below