Application for the International Postdoctoral Research Position in Data Governance & Privacy in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Guelph in Canada.
This is a full-time post-doctorate position designed to attract all eligible candidates who wish to apply for postdoctoral research in Data Governance & Privacy at the university. The university will provide an annual stipend of $40,000 to all eligible candidates during the time period of study.
Established in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programmes in a very flexible mode.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for any nationality.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have a PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in artificial intelligence and data management.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Strong research experience in one or more of the following: data governance, privacy, interoperability, or large scale data science projects.
- Strong technical skills in programming, databases, and machine learning platforms.
- A strong track record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered, the applicants need to take part in a postdoctoral program at the university. After that, applicants should contact Dr. Rozita Dara email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Summary of Research Experience
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Research experience: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact information (email, address, phone)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below