Application for the International Postgraduate Awards at University of Gloucestershire in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Gloucestershire in UK.
This award will benefit prospective international students of any postgraduate coursework at the university. The University of Gloucestershire will provide 50% tuition fees for students to complete their education in the UK.
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university that offers students industry-standard services across four unique specialized campuses. Students can choose from a variety of courses and areas because it provides around 100 undergraduate courses, 57 post-graduate programmes, and a PhD degree.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The grant is only available for the named programme in the offer letter and beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Students must be studying on campus on a full-time postgraduate degree, for a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Applicants must be international fee payers and must be self-funding
- Excellent work experience and portfolio will be considered in addition to grades.
- You’ll need to check the course page and your country page to ensure you hold the necessary qualifications.
- To meet the University of Gloucestershire’s English language entry requirements, international students will need to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below. All qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to the UKVI IELTS
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to apply for the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- You must submit your personal statement, previous transcripts, a copy of your passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below