Application for the International Postgraduate Bursary at BPP University in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the BPP University in UK.
This scholarship is offered to all international students that hold a first-class honors degree. Students that have applied for a postgraduate study programme at the BPP University are deemed eligible for this award. An award worth £1,000 will be provided to the selected candidates to cover the expense incurred by their respective postgraduate study programmes offered at BPP.
BPP University is a private university in the United Kingdom. BPP University made history by becoming the first publicly owned company in the UK to obtain degree-awarding powers in September 2002. It has around 15,000 students, studying across 13 centers, in eight locations across England, and online around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate programmes offered by the BPP University can be applied for.
- The applicants must hold a first-class degree.
- The applicants must be international students undertaking a postgraduate programme at BPP University.
- The applicants must hold a 1stclass honors degree.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply via the university portal. Eligible students will be considered upon applying.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide academic records, visa, passport copies, etc.
- The applications process for this bursary is ongoing at the moment.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below