Application for the International Postgraduate Placements in Italy – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Sapienza University of Rome in Italy.
The program aims to provide financial assistance to international students who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework at the university. The scholarship covers a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months. In the application, the candidate will indicate the number of months which he/she considers necessary for the opportunity to cover in order for him/her to complete his/her activity of specialization. However, this decision will pertain to the Committee.
Since its founding, the Sapienza University of Rome has contributed to the development of a knowledge society via research, excellence, excellent education, and international cooperation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Master’s degree program offered by the Sapienza University of Rome are eligible under this opportunity.
- Candidates need to have graduated from La Sapienza
- They need to be 28 years old or younger by the announcement of the call
- They are to obtain an official acceptance and invitation letter and a declaration of availability to admission from a hosting foreign institution or from a foreign supervisor, drafted on headed and certified paper
- The students must have attended 12 years of study and hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
- The students are required to provide IELTS and TOEFL test scores indication good speaking, writing, and listening skills in the English language. A minimum level of B2 must be attained.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application must be drafted in pdf format according to the model attached to the call; it must be sent exclusively by certified and accredited personal electronic mail (PEC) to: [email protected]
Application must include:
- Official certification provided by the foreign institution or international university abroad for which the candidate wishes to apply (or a certified declaration provided by a professor of the same university) that will have to contain the acceptance or possible acceptability of the candidate to the chosen course of study or post-lauream specialization activity.
- Self-declaration of his/her publications and previously attained titles (drafted in pdf according to the format mentioned in point 1).
- Translation into Italian of the documentation released by the foreign or international institution mentioned in point 1 (only if the document was initially released in a language other than English).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 2, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below