Application for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Carbontech in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The purpose of this funding award is to support high-achieving candidates who want to conduct a postgraduate research program in Carbontech at the university. The University of Sydney will provide an annual stipend allowance $28,597 p.a. (up to 3.5 years) equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years. An extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance. This scholarship will also provide academic course fees and student services and amenities fee for up to twelve research periods.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an internationally renowned Australian teaching and research institution with a wide range of programs. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to lead in a rapidly changing world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate Research program in Carbontech.
- Be an international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to research into the general area of Carbontech
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Have a background in engineering, energy and sustainability.
- To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 23, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below