Application for the Indian Subcontinent Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Birmingham City University in UK.
The educational award encourages highly talented students who wish to study postgraduate degree programmes for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship program is awarded to non-EU international students based on their academic background and their grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree: £2,000 if a 1st-degree holder, £1,500 if a 2:1 degree holder, £1,000 if a 2:2 degree holder and £500 if a 3rd-degree holder.
Birmingham City University is the second-largest university with around 24,000 students from 80 countries. It has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU countries.
- Postgraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university (except ACCA, Conservatoire courses (Music and Theatre), PGCE and PCET, Masters in Teaching and Learning/Educational Leadership (MTL/MEL) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in Health.
- To be eligible for the scholarship program, candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the scholarship, students must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at Birmingham City University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below