Application for the International Postgraduate Taught Accommodation Bursary in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in UK.
The opening of this educational award is to support motivated and talented students in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the UK. The scholars will receive a 50% discount on tuition fees.
The University of Lincoln is known as one of the great places to study in the UK. It offers a variety of undergraduate, teaching, and research programmes that attract students’ attention and meet their interests.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL TAUGHT ACCOMMODATION BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International (non-UK/EU) applicants.
- Available for participating in a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for the Accommodation Bursary for Home and International Postgraduate Taught Students, you must be a new full-time Home or International fee status postgraduate taught student enrolling at the University of Lincoln in January or February 2022.
- The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
INTERNATIONAL TAUGHT ACCOMMODATION BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is to inform you that, you don’t need to apply for this grant separately. Whenever you apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- At the time of application, you might be asked to submit your language ability proof, copies of degree transcripts, passport name page, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below