Application for the International Presidential Scholarships at Western Illinois University in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Western Illinois University in USA.
This programme intends to provide financial support for candidates who want to pursue a university’s undergraduate or graduate degree. The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
The Western Illinois University, established in 1899, aims to invite more proficient students as freshmen and a promenade by which the skilled beginners could distinguish themselves from other students at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area.
- Candidates must have to be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
- Applicants must hold a degree comparable to a recognized U.S. bachelor or high-school degree.
- If you are a non-native English student, submit adequate English proficiency scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Aspirants must submit the copy of the passport along with all academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below