Application for the Accommodation International President’s Awards Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Musicians Institute in USA.
The educational award is designed for both domestic and international applicants who wish to apply for a Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies. This scholarship is open to all instruments. Musicians Institute will provide the award amount of $1,500 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
Founded in 1917, the Musicians Institute (MI) is a College of Contemporary Music based on the premise that in a creative, welcoming atmosphere, musicians can teach and learn from other musicians.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S BACHELOR OF MUSIC AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies.
- May only be applied to Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies Program, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Vocal or Keyboard students only.
- Newly enrolling MI students and transfers from current AA programs are eligible.
- Previous winners of this application are not eligible.
- For admission, applicants must have at least three years of study on the primary instrument (Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, or Vocal).
- Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
PRESIDENT’S BACHELOR OF MUSIC AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form.
Application must include:
- Must submit a YouTube video that must contain at a minimum: three (3) diverse songs (in any style or genre on your instrument/voice). It is required that this include two (2) ensemble (live band or duo, and/or pre-recorded play-along tracks format) performances; and one (1) unaccompanied solo (or a capella) performance (No play-along tracks will be accepted for the solo piece).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 5, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below