Application for the International Regional High Achievers Scholarship in the UK 2020-2021. Entry is now open at the University of Derby in UK.
The main motive of the opening this opportunity is to attract students from Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and others for pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the UK.The study fund will help candidates by giving an amount of £3,000 for their studies.
The University of Derby was founded in 1851 as Teacher Training College and gained its university status in 1992. It is a public university in the city of Derby, England which traces its history back to the establishment of the Derby Diocesan Institution for the Training of Schoolmistresses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- SE Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia), China (including Hong Kong), South Asia (India, Pakistan) and Africa.
- Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Must receive an offer to study a degree program at the University of Derby.
- Completion of high school education for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate course is essential.
- If the student’s national language is not English, then they have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
Application must include:
- While applying to a program, the university will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 12, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below