Application for the International Remmes and Martin Awards for a Student of Promise in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in UK.
The award supports excellent students who want to commence a Masters of Public Health (MPH) program for the academic session 2021-2022. The University of Aberdeen offers an award of £2000 to international students for undertaking a Masters of Public Health (MPH) degree program
Established in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities based in Aberdeen, Scotland and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REMMES AND MARTIN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) degree program.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must hold a UK First Class Honours degree (or international equivalent).
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merit that will be judged on previous academic performance.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
REMMES AND MARTIN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for the award, applicants must hold an offer of admission to the Masters of Public Health (MPH) degree program at the University of Aberdeen. After that, candidates must complete an application form. Once you have fully completed the application form, click the ‘Submit Form’. You will then receive an automated email confirming that your application has been received.
Application must include:
- Candidates must upload their supporting documentation such as academic transcript and CV. Please note that you can only upload a maximum of 2 documents. The maximum file size is 1MB per document.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 14, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below