Application for the International Research Tuition Scholarship at University of South Australia – 2019 Entry is now open for International students in Australia.
The University of South Australia is happy to announce the availability of International Research Tuition Scholarship on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability. The scholarship will cover international tuition fee for 3 years.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programmes.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
At least $27,596 per annum (2019 stipend rate) for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2019 stipend rate)
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH TUITION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH TUITION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below