Application for the International Royal Commonwealth Society Bath and District Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bath Spa University in UK.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving candidates coming for international commonwealth countries in order to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. The educational award will be allocated to two candidates who will each receive £500 towards supporting their studies.
Bath Spa University was previously known as Bath College of Higher Education, and later Bath Spa University College. It is a public university which gained full university status in August 2005 and was named in the top 10 modern British universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Royal Commonwealth Society Bath and District Scholarship ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from international commonwealth countries are eligible to apply.
- The program is open for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- The candidates must hold an offer to study a course at Bath Spa University.
- For a postgraduate degree program, an undergraduate degree is essential and a qualification equivalent to UK high school for a bachelor program is required.
- Those aspirants whose national language is not English are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Royal Commonwealth Society Bath and District Scholarship APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students need to write a short essay to demonstrate how their educational course will benefit both the community in their country of residence and their career post-university. The essay should be submitted along with the grant application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below