Application for the International Scholars Award in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Northeastern University in USA.
All international students with good academic records are eligible to apply for this award as it is presented on the basis of the academic merit of the applicants. The Northeastern University will cover upto $28,000 of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under these merit-based scholarships.
Northeastern University is a private research university with many more campuses other than its prime campuses in Boston. It aims to be an inclusive hub of innovation, and justice-minded thinking and aspires to contribute to the common good.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- The applicants must hold an impressive academic record.
- The applicants must have registered on either Common Application or Coalition Application.
- The applicants must have minimum required score in the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 0 to 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 99 to 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667).
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to sign up with Common Application or Coalition Application.
- After creating an application through either of the sources, the applicants must select Northeastern University and submit their application directly to the university.
Application must include:
- The applicants must submit the documents required by the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below