Application for the International Scholarship at International Maritime College in Oman – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the International Maritime College Oman.
This scholarship is established specifically for international students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Indonesia, and Nigeria. A total of 4 scholarships will be awarded to students that have applied for a degree programme in Nautical Studies, Marine Engineering, Process Engineering, or Logistics and Transport Management at IMCO. The tuition fees will be covered with the scholarship award.
The International Maritime College Oman (IMCO) is a unique college in Oman, the GCC countries, and beyond. IMCO was established on 24 April 2005. The college is committed to teaching excellence, continuous improvement, and promoting lifelong learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Indonesia, and Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a degree study in the field of Nautical Studies, Marine Engineering, Process Engineering, or Logistics and Transport Management at IMCO.
- The applicants must have studied English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The applicants must have a General Education Diploma (Grade 12 Certificate) or equivalent.
- The students must submit to be fluent in English or Arabic.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide attested certificates, a passport copy, and a personal photo by post to IMCO Admission and Registration Department.
- application process is ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below