Application for the International Scholarship for the Academic Year in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering College in China .
The purpose of this award is to provide financial support for international students who wish to commence the undergraduate degree program at GPWE. The Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering College will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1952, Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering is the only public full-time vocational college in Guangdong Province that focuses on water Conservancy and electricity. It has ten teaching departments that provide model international talent training.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese nationality, friendly to China, and in good health.
- Be Active, with good study performance, no violation of school rules inside the college, no violation of Chinese laws and regulations outside the college.
- Excellent academic performance.
- Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
- The International students who have a good study performance and study at least for one academic year at Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering will be offered a fully-funded position.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the interested candidates who want to apply for the grant, they need to take admission at the college. After that, they can complete the application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants are requested to provide application materials.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below