Application for the International Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Wolverhampton in UK.
This funding program is worth £1,000 per year of study and open to bright foreign students enrolling at the University of Wolverhampton in the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Wolverhampton is considered as a highly-ranked modern university providing the best education to students for 190 years. It is divided into four faculties which are home to 18 institutes and schools. It offers well-constructed undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs in a variety of fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is no restriction on nationality
- Undergraduate degree program in a variety of subjects
- Must be an international student
- Must have received a conditional offer from the University of Wolverhampton.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate program.
- Applicants can provide one of the following as evidence of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge Linguaskills
- Password Skills Test
- ETS – Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL iBT
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2 or C1(Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT B2(Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking).
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no need to apply for this application separately as all the program recipients will automatically be considered after successfully taking admission in an approved course.
Application must include:
- All the interested applicants might be required to submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below