The application for the International Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Berea College for all International Students in Australia.
The Berea College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Berea College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. Berea College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Berea College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program of choice taught at Berea College.
To be eligible:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must submit all necessary documents. SAT/ACT results will be appreciated.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 68, TOEFL PBT – 550, IELTS – 6.0, and Duolingo – 95.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Statement including:
- Personal Essay
- Essay cover sheet
- Copy of official secondary school records
- Two teacher recommendation forms
- Financial resources confirmation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th October 2022. Late applications will not be considered.